Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in South Salt Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Salt Lake, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to South Salt Lake and neighboring cities such as american-fork, sandy, and holladay
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in South Salt Lake, UT
Because there are so many various companies, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s five things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in South Salt Lake.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.