Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in South Riding? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Riding, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD in South Riding, VA
Because there are so many various products, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in South Riding or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.