Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in South Riding? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Riding, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to South Riding and neighboring cities like herndon, franconia, and staunton
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in South Riding, VA
Because there are so many different options, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one need to think about when buying CBD in South Riding or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.