Shopping for high-quality CBD products in South Portland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Portland, Maine, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to South Portland and other cities including biddeford, gorham, and augusta
Maine CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maine?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in South Portland, ME
With so many various companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should think about when shopping for CBD in South Portland or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.