Looking for premium-quality CBD products in South Portland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Portland, Maine, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maine?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in South Portland, ME
With so many various brands, it can become difficult to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in South Portland.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.