Looking for top-quality CBD in South Orange? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Orange, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in South Orange, NJ
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must think about when shopping for CBD in South Orange or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.