Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in South Orange? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Orange, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to South Orange and neighboring cities like somerset, montgomery, and bernards
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in South Orange, NJ
Because there are so many different products, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in South Orange.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.