Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in South Ogden? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Ogden, Utah, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in South Ogden, UT
Because there are such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in South Ogden.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.