Looking for top-quality CBD in South Moline? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Moline, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in South Moline, IL
With so many different brands to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s five things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in South Moline.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.