Looking for top-quality CBD in South Moline? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Moline, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to South Moline and other cities like romeoville, northbrook, and buffalo-grove
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in South Moline, IL
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in South Moline or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.