Shopping for high-grade CBD products in South Kingstown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Kingstown, Rhode Island, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to South Kingstown and neighboring cities including tiverton, north-kingstown, and bristol
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in South Kingstown, RI
With so many various brands to select from, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in South Kingstown.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.