Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in South Kingstown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Kingstown, Rhode Island, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in South Kingstown, RI
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in South Kingstown or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.