Looking for premium CBD products in South Jordan? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Jordan, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to South Jordan and other cities such as holladay, kaysville, and taylorsville
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in South Jordan, UT
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in South Jordan or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.