Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in South Hadley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Hadley, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in South Hadley, MA
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can be difficult to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in South Hadley.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.