Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Gate, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to South Gate and nearby cities including azusa, vineyard, and milpitas
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in South Gate, CA
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can be difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you must think about when purchasing CBD in South Gate.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.