Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in South Fayette? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Fayette, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to South Fayette and nearby cities like new-castle, shaler, and lebanon
Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in South Fayette, PA
Because there are so many different products, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in South Fayette or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.