Shopping for premium CBD Oil in South Elgin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Elgin, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in South Elgin, IL
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in South Elgin or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.