Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in South Burlington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Vermont!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Burlington, Vermont, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Vermont: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Vermont?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Vermont.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in South Burlington, VT
Because there are such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in South Burlington or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.