Shopping for top-quality CBD in South Brunswick? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Brunswick, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to South Brunswick and nearby cities like elmwood-park, hamilton, and west-deptford
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in South Brunswick, NJ
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in South Brunswick.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.