Shopping for top-quality CBD in South Bradenton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Bradenton, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to South Bradenton and nearby cities including sarasota-springs, sarasota, and west-lealman
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in South Bradenton, FL
With so many different companies to select from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in South Bradenton or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.