Looking for high-quality CBD products in South Boston? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Boston, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to South Boston and neighboring cities like chelsea, westport, and methuen-town
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in South Boston, MA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should consider when buying CBD in South Boston.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.