Shopping for full spectrum CBD in South Boston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in South Boston, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in South Boston, MA
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in South Boston.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.