Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Somerville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Somerville, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Somerville and other cities such as chicopee, stoneham, and new-bedford
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Somerville, MA
Because there are so many different companies, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Somerville or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.