Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Somerset, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Somerset and neighboring cities like aberdeen, south-orange, and montgomery
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Somerset, NJ
With so many various products to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s several things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Somerset.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.