Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Somers, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Somers and nearby cities such as brooklyn, poughkeepsie, and south-farmingdale
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Somers, NY
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can often be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Somers.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.