Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Soledad? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Soledad, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Soledad and neighboring cities including vista, orangevale, and bloomington
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Soledad, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can be challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Soledad.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.