Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Snellville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Snellville, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Snellville, GA
With so many different options to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Snellville.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.