Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Smyrna? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Smyrna, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Georgia CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Smyrna, GA
With so many different options to select from, it can be difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Smyrna or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.