Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Smithfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Smithfield, Rhode Island, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Smithfield and neighboring cities such as central-falls, narragansett, and warwick
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Smithfield, RI
With so many various companies, it can often become difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Smithfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.