Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Slidell? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Slidell, Louisiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Slidell and neighboring cities like harvey, hammond, and zachary
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Louisiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Slidell, LA
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one should consider when buying CBD in Slidell or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.