Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Simsbury? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Simsbury, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Simsbury and neighboring cities such as killingly-center, bridgeport, and seymour
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Simsbury, CT
Because there are such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when buying CBD in Simsbury or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.