Shopping for top-quality CBD in Simpsonville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Simpsonville, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Simpsonville and nearby cities like clemson, wade-hampton, and west-columbia
CBD Regulations in South Carolina: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Simpsonville, SC
With so many various options, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Simpsonville.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.