Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Simi Valley, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Simi Valley and neighboring cities such as walnut, laguna-beach, and san-ramon
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Simi Valley, CA
With such a vast amount different products, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Simi Valley.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.