Looking for premium-grade CBD in Silverdale? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Silverdale, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Silverdale and other cities such as white-center, tumwater, and battle-ground
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Silverdale, WA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often be quite challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Silverdale.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.