Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Silverdale? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Silverdale, Washington, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Silverdale, WA
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality products available, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Silverdale.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.