Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Silver Spring? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Silver Spring, Maryland, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Silver Spring and nearby cities such as green-haven, north-bethesda, and pikesville
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Silver Spring, MD
With so many various options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Silver Spring.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.