Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Silver Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Silver Lake, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Silver Lake, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are 5 things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should consider when buying CBD in Silver Lake or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.