Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Silver Lake, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Silver Lake and nearby cities such as walnut-creek, lathrop, and reedley
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Silver Lake, CA
Because there are so many various products, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to think about when buying CBD in Silver Lake.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.