Looking for top-quality CBD in Silver Firs? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Silver Firs, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Silver Firs, WA
With so many various companies, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Silver Firs.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.