Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Siloam Springs and nearby cities like searcy, texarkana, and west-memphis
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Siloam Springs, AR
Because there are such a vast number various options, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s five things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Siloam Springs.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.