Looking for top-quality CBD products in Sicklerville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sicklerville, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Sicklerville and nearby cities like edison, galloway, and moorestown
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Sicklerville, NJ
With such a vast number various brands to select from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Sicklerville or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.