Looking for high-quality CBD products in Shreveport? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Shreveport, Louisiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Louisiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Shreveport, LA
Because there are so many different companies, it can become quite difficult to select the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Shreveport or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.