Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Short Pump, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Short Pump and other cities such as marumsco, harrisonburg, and highland-springs
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Short Pump, VA
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Short Pump.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.