Looking for premium-grade CBD in Shively? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Shively, Kentucky, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Shively, KY
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Shively.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.