Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Shively, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Shively and nearby cities such as georgetown, burlington, and nicholasville
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Shively, KY
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can often be challenging to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Shively or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.