Looking for premium CBD in Shields? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Shields, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Shields, IL
With so many various brands, it can often become quite challenging to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Shields.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.