Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Shields? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Shields, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Shields and neighboring cities including chicago, homer, and evanston
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Shields, IL
With so many different brands, it can become quite challenging to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Shields.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.