Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sherrelwood, Colorado, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Sherrelwood and nearby cities such as fort-collins, golden, and erie
CBD Regulations in Colorado: Is CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Sherrelwood, CO
With such a vast number different products, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Sherrelwood.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.