Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Shelton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Shelton, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Shelton, CT
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Shelton.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.