Shopping for premium CBD in Shelbyville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Shelbyville, Tennessee, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Shelbyville and neighboring cities including brentwood, oak-ridge, and columbia
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Shelbyville, TN
Because there are such a vast number various products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Shelbyville.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.