Looking for premium-grade CBD in Shelby? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Shelby, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Shelby and neighboring cities like wilson, elizabeth-city, and fort-bragg
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Shelby, NC
With such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Shelby or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.