Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Shafter, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Shafter and other cities including culver-city, santa-monica, and casa-de-oro-mount-helix
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Shafter, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must consider when buying CBD in Shafter or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.