Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Shafter? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Shafter, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Shafter, CA
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Shafter.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.