Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Seymour? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Seymour, Indiana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Seymour, IN
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Seymour.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.