Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sevierville, Tennessee, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Sevierville and nearby cities such as dickson, clarksville, and bristol
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Tennessee?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Sevierville, TN
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can often become difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Sevierville or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.