Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Severn? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Severn, Maryland, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Severn, MD
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Severn or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.