Looking for high-quality CBD products in Seven Oaks? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Seven Oaks, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Seven Oaks, SC
With so many various options to choose from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Seven Oaks or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.