Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Seminole? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Seminole, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Seminole and neighboring cities such as stuart, sarasota-springs, and south-bradenton
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Seminole, FL
With such a vast number different options to select from, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Seminole or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.