Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Seguin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Texas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Seguin, Texas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Seguin, TX
Because there are so many different options, it can often be quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Seguin or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.