Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Seekonk? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Seekonk, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Seekonk, MA
Because there are so many various options, it can often become challenging to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Seekonk.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.