Looking for premium-grade CBD in Security Widefield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Security Widefield, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Security Widefield and other cities like southglenn, fountain, and evans
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Security Widefield, CO
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can often become quite challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Security Widefield.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.